12.12.08

Photoshoot

Doing some photoshoots at home. my big sister,Debra asked my little sister,Dama and I to do some photoshoot. i mean,fashion photoshoot, for sister Debra's blog and mine's too hihi.




What do you think? how do I look? hihi. ok,unusual i use short skirt like that,but my sister ask me to! what can I do? I don't want to wear it either but,it's cute tough.

ME :
Soft Pink - no smoking shirt : from my big sister
mini polkadot skirt : from my Auntie, Australia
Magenta Jacket : my big sister's Jacket but it was from my Mom
Oxford Shoe : my bigsister's shoe. Topshop,Singapore

DAMA :
Maroon tanktop : (it's a short dress,but my bigsister made it look like a tank top) from my Mom
Pattern mini skirt : -
Colorful hand-bag : ZARA (my bigsister's bag)
Jeans Jacket : my bigsister's Jacket

8 comments:

Skylice said...

hey, you look cutie in here!!

Shera said...

i like the 2nd and the 4th

Karisha said...

i like the 2nd! hahahaha

Detrya said...

thanks so much ;)

Cynthia said...

i like the 2nd! jb yaa

Detrya said...

hahaha Cynthi commennya persis kayak Karis, makasih yaa

Anonymous said...

cantik deh det,lucu hehe.

Detrya said...

wahaa makasih banyak kak Dira..