26.5.09

Get Lost.


When life had locked me out, I turned to you
so open the door.
Cos' you’re all I need right now it´s true.
Nothin' works like you.

You're the echoes of my everything
You're the emptiness the whole world sings at night
You're the laziness of afternoon
You're the reason why I burst and why I bloom
You're the leaky sink of sentiment
You're the failed attempts I never could forget
You're all the metaphors I can't create
To comprehend this curse that I call love

it's hard to explain what I'm feeling right now. I tried to forget you, I failed, I tried to move on, I can't, I miss you, I want you, I tried, I waited, You didn't do anything for what I've done, I'm not into you but I miss you. do you understand? it's so hard in this situation you know :(

wish me luck for whatever I am doing.

1 comments:

Shera said...
This comment has been removed by the author.