11.4.09

all I want is only.......

MY NEW HOPE. I really want these !!

All my life.. I really want an SLR camera. my big sister had 1. she bought Nikon D40 (just like on the picture), and she said that it was the cheapest for SLR - it's around 5 until 6 million. so, Nikon D40 is OK for me. if I got one, it's a dream come true!



and Blackberry. I heard that the cheapest bb is curve. my mom have blackberry 8310 curve, but I want the 8320 like my friends'..huhu. I told my mum, "mum i really want a blackberry!!!" and she said "wait until my birthday, I'll buy a new blackberry and this one for you." uhm, happy? yes. but 1 thing is handling this happy feeling: MY MUM'S BLACKBERRY IS 8310 AND YEAH I WANT THE 8320 !!!! but it's ok, got any blackberry is enough for me :)

(sorry if the blackberry is kinda greenish on the picture)

0 comments: