15.6.09

Yes or No, it's all I need to know.



Sometimes i just want to cry,
Blowing that you'll say goodbye.

We cannot scape from being told here
,
And again feeling tones
.
The girl will always ask you why
?
Though they think they're cool
,
I am kind of.
I just wrap my arms around you,

Cause i don't know what to do.

Say yes if you love me, no if you don't care
.
Please say if you're asking me that you'll be there.
Say yes if you love me, no if you don't care.

Please if you're asking me not yo be there
.

Sometimes i don't want to try
.
Summer days will pass us by
.
Makes me kind of sad.
This oh certainty
.
Here i am christians again
,
Asking if you're still my friend.
When you said you'd stay,
I wasn't have that
.
I hope you're thinking about me daily
.
I hope that there's no doubt.

There's a certain kind of sadness
.
There's a certain kind of joy
.

0 comments: